Subject: Really about draft-kurtis-multihoming-longprefix-00.txt

From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 17:09:23 +0100

Just a note that I today _really_ submitted the above draft as a 
individual contribution to the editor. I hope it will show soon. I 
fixed all grammar and spelling errors (and some other issues) in the 
draft and hope it will be available soon. I also updated the 
http:/www.kurtis.pp.se/ietf/draft-kurtis-multihoming-longprefix-00.txt 
file.

- kurtis -

PS The road-map discussed in Atlanta should also be done shortly.

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 17:39:34 +0200 (EET)

> http:/www.kurtis.pp.se/ietf/draft-kurtis-multihoming-longprefix-00.txt 

Are you sure?  Wdiff shows this, the version in the I-D directory and the
first version identical.. Or maybe I missed something..

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings