Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: [Forces-protocol] ForCES Protocol Design Team first task- timeline!]

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 23:47:55 -0700

Hi All,

I am a big fan of CVS, will be happy to use it for source control.
I haven't used XML personally for writing drafts, but if it is not too
much work and I can reuse code from Avri/Jamal, I'll be happy to use
that.

Thanks
Hormuzd

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>

David,
This is the old list, no?
For a move forward i would suggest that we complete the issues list
from earlier and then go into details of each.
I would like to suggest that the above get done by the 3rd of may
(gives us a month) and also time to pass things onto
the mailing list for review before san diego.
I would also like to suggest a method where everyone is contributing to
the text as opposed to having a single editor. This maybe what the model
people did, not sure. It worked very well for us in the netlink2 draft;
i also didnt like the way the requirements draft went with a single
editor - so i am hoping to avoid a repeat of any issues that came up
then (at least from me) in order to focus the energies on the issues.

For the documentation scheme, my suggestion is to use the XML variant
although i am not sure how you could show any updates using XML. 
The advantage with that is some of us dont own any MS products but need
to be able to update the doc.

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol