Subject: [netext] WGLC: I-D Access Network Identifier (ANI) Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:11:25 +0000

Hello,

This is the working group last call for the I-D:
Access Network Identifier (ANI) Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
<draft-ietf-netext-access-network-option-06.txt>

The I-D has been updated by the authors following multiple reviews
that have been posted on the mailing list.

Abstract:

   This specification defines a mechanism and a related mobility option
   for carrying the access network identifier and the access operator
   identification information from the mobile access gateway to the
   local mobility anchor over Proxy Mobile IPv6.  Based on the received
   information, the local mobility anchor is able to provide access
   network and access operator specific handling or policing for the
   mobile node traffic.

The I-D is intended for publication as a proposed standard.
The deadline for receiving comments (i.e end of WG LC) is March 2nd,
2012. 
Please send your review comments to the mailing list or authors.

-Chairs