Subject: how to unsubscribe from the agentx list

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:24:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> Message-ID: <6A88FF1D0761D111BF570000C03DD8F402B90695@FR0024EXCH002U>
> From: "Grimaud, Philippe (Philippe)" <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:53:14 +0200
> List-Id: IETF Agentx Working Group mailing list <[email-masked]>
> 
> 
> unsubscribe
> Philippe Grimaud  
> Dept: GSM/UMTS     E-mail:[email-masked]
> Phone: +33 (0) 141286954       Fax: +33 (0) 141287299
> Lucent Technologies 16 ave Descartes 92352 Le Plessis Robinson, France
> 

Sending a message to the mailing list will not change your
subscription.  The address for administrative requests is
[email-masked]  

Note well the last paragraph of the notice sent to new
subscribers:

|Welcome to the mailing list for the IETF AgentX working group.
|See http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/agentx-charter.html for
|the working group charter, list subscription information, etc.
|
|This list is for discussion of AgentX working group business
|only.  Commercial postings, advertisements, job offers, and
|so on are inappropriate.
|
|If you post to this distribution list from an address other
|than the one from which you subscribed, there may be some delay
|(of minutes to days) while your post goes through our biological
|spam filter.
|
|If you would like to routinely post from addresses other
|than your subscription address, contact the list owner at
|mailto:[email-masked].
|
|Requests to be removed from the list should be sent to
|mailto:[email-masked].

 -------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]
 Voice: +1 408 546-1006  BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 Fax:   +1 408 965-0359  2141 North First Street
 http://www.bmc.com/     San José, California 95131  USA
 -------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 -------------------------------------------------------