Subject: AgentX Note Well

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 16:54:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

This message is sent to all subscribers of the AgentX mailing
list.  To unsubscribe, send a message with a body consisting
of the word "unsubscribe" to [email-masked].
If you would like to be able to post from addresses other
than your subscription request, or for other administrative
requests, please contact [email-masked].

****************************************************************

                              Note Well

All statements related to the activities of the IETF and
addressed to the IETF are subject to all provisions of Section
10 of RFC 2026, which grants to the IETF and its participants
certain licenses and rights in such statements. Such statements
include verbal statements in IETF meetings, as well as written
and electronic communications made at any time or place,
which are addressed to

        * the IETF plenary session,
        * any IETF working group or portion thereof,
        * the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
        * the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
        * any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list
          itself, any working group or design team list,
          or any other list functioning under IETF auspices,
        * the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

Statements made outside of an IETF meeting, mailing list or
other function, that are clearly not intended to be input
to an IETF activity, group or function, are not subject to
these provisions.

****************************************************************