Subject: [Agentx] Error while bulding subagent

From: "sriram_subramanian " <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:30:10 +0530

Hi,

I have written an agent for the 802.11 MIB and I tried to attach  it using the subagent framework.
% net-snmp-config --compile-subagent 802dot11subagent ieee802dot11Power.c
This is the log - 
generating the tmporary code file: netsnmptmp.1400.c
checking for init_ieee802dot11Power in ieee802dot11Power.c
running: gcc  -g -O2 -Dlinux  -I. -I/usr/local/include -o 802dot11subagent netsnmptmp.1400.c  ieee802dot11Power.c  -L/usr/local/lib -lnetsnmpagent -lnetsnmphelpers -lnetsnmpmibs -lnetsnmp -ldl -lcrypto -lm
cc1: warning: changing search order for system directory "/usr/local/include"
cc1: warning:   as it has already been specified as a non-system directory
cc1: warning: changing search order for system directory "/usr/local/include"
cc1: warning:   as it has already been specified as a non-system directory
removing the tmporary code file: netsnmptmp.1400.c
subagent program 802dot11subagent created

On running the subagent,
% ./802dot11subagent &
I get the following error -
[root@localhost mibgroup]# ./802dot11subagent: relocation error: /usr/lib/libnesnmpagent.so.5: undefined symbol: allow_severity

Can somebody tell whats wrong ?

Thanks,
Sriram
-- 
______________________________________________
http://www.indiainfo.com
Now with POP3/SMTP access for only US$14.95/yr

Powered by Outblaze