Subject: [Anima-bootstrap] design team document

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 13:04:45 -0400

I have taken the draft-pritikin document, renamed it to
dtbootstrap-anima-keyinfra, and put it on github at:
  https://github.com/ietf-roll/anima-bootstrap

Max, I don't recall where we were with this ... please point
me at your github IDs so that I can add them to add, or just
fork and send pull requests.

I propose to post this to datatracker as -00 on Monday, regardless
of the state that it is in.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: "Michael Behringer (mbehring)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 17:09:59 +0000

What does the "dt" stand for? 

And, what's the delta to the current draft-pritikin? 

Can you please add my github id: mbehring.

Michael

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Anima-bootstrap [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of Michael Richardson
> Sent: 24 June 2015 19:05
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Anima-bootstrap] design team document
> 
> 
> I have taken the draft-pritikin document, renamed it to dtbootstrap-anima-
> keyinfra, and put it on github at:
> Max, I don't recall where we were with this ... please point me at your
> github IDs so that I can add them to add, or just fork and send pull requests.
> 
> I propose to post this to datatracker as -00 on Monday, regardless of the
> state that it is in.
> 
> --

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 11:55:24 -0400

> What does the "dt" stand for?

"Design Team"

    > And, what's the delta to the current draft-pritikin?

at this point, it might be zero.

    > Can you please add my github id: mbehring.

done.  Note that it is in a pseudo-organization "ietf-roll"