Subject: [Anima-bootstrap] calendar of meetings over summer

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 11:44:36 -0400

Max will be AFK for the next three weeks, I think he said.
I propose to cancel the phone call on July 26, and on August 9.
We will proceed on August 2 with a lighter agenda, possibly none.

The next full call will be August 16, 23, and 30th.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 05:39:06 -0700

Thanks for planning. Sounds good. I've cancelled Mtg today, we can see
if we want to cancel the 9th when we meet on the 2nd.

I'd love to close on the issue of encoding the ACP parameters
in the certificate, and you had suggested to do something
different from what's in the draft. Would be great if you had
some idea for August 2th. I am primarily looking for some
idea how we would recognize an ACP address/domain-name if there
are also other address/domain-name AltName entries.

Cheers
    Toerless

> _______________________________________________
> Anima-bootstrap mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/anima-bootstrap

-- 
---
Toerless Eckert, [email-masked]