Subject: [Anima-bootstrap] call today -- 2016-08-16 -- reminder

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 09:40:53 -0400

To remind, we meet at 1500UTC (11am EDT, 8am PDT, 9am MDT; M=Max) at:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m9a72faf43b6a5be5bec713b25b6bf414

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/anima-boostrapping?useMonospaceFont=true
(note typo in boostrapping)

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 206 416 892
Meeting password: fMmGVQT8

I don't have a big agenda, but here are the issues that I have:

1) recap on, do we need/want to write up an example ownership voucher.
   or perhaps, I should say this differently.  I intend to write up
   an Informational Document.  Does this group feel it should be a WG
   deliverable, or not?  Perhaps a premature question since no document
   exists yet.

2) I'm still uncomfortable with the level of detail/protocol around getting
   the pledge to put the "right things" into the CSR.

3) draft-pritikin-coap-bootstrap-00

...

perhaps out of scope:
9) some changes in how 6tisch-secure bootstrap will occur, making/allowing
   to leverate a lot of more of ANIMA.  See email that I haven't written yet.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-