Subject: [Anima-bootstrap] Invitation: ANIMA BRSKI/Voucher design team weekly meeing @ Once (EDT) ([email-masked])

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 14:44:25 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: ANIMA BRSKI/Voucher design team weekly meeing
Initiated by Michael Richardsonconference at:  
https://appear.in/anima-boostrapetherpad  
at:&nbsp;https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/anima-boostrapping?useMonospaceFont=truehttps://doodle.com/poll/ri53texcwf8pdytw
When: Once Eastern Time - Toronto
Where: Conference call
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * Michael Richardson - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=Nm1pZWVldTQ4ZThsdW9ra3NzbmRrZXQxOGQgYW5pbWEtYm9vdHN0cmFwQGlldGYub3Jn&tok=MTkjbWNoYXJsZXNyQGdtYWlsLmNvbWRlNjc1NTRkNmJjOGJlZmRkYzQzNGE5NjEwZTAzOWZmY2I2N2U2ZDg&ctz=America%2FToronto&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP  
response. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding