Subject: Re: [avtext] 答复: Comments on draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-04

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:17:58 +0100

Hi,

I have reviewed the updates in the 05 version.

Thanks those resolves my issues brought up against 04 version.

However, I think we should fix this occurrence of a RFC 2119 keyword in
a technical normative context in section 4.1:

If the substitutive content comes
   from local media file storage, mixer SHOULD leave the CSRC list blank
   in the output stream.

I think using lower case would fix this.

As a result of this I do wonder if the RFC 2119 reference is appropriate
at all. This as RFC 2119 definitions are actually not clear when used in
a requirements context. Thus I wonder if one shouldn't simply remove the
RFC 2119 reference and just leave the capatilized words in the
requirements section.

I will await answer on this and new version before doing the publication
request.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Xiajinwei <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:54:21 +0000

Hi Magnus,

I would like to revise all RFC2119 keywords with lowercase throughout the draft in 06 version.

Thank you!

Jinwei

> -----邮件原件-----
> 发件人: Magnus Westerlund [mailto:[email-masked]]
> 发送时间: 2012年2月16日 17:18
> 收件人: Xiajinwei
> 抄送: [email-masked]
> 主题: Re: 答复: Comments on draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-04
> 
> Hi,
>

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 15:08:37 +0100

> I would like to revise all RFC2119 keywords with lowercase throughout the draft in 06 version.

Sure, that is one solution. I think the requirements could use
capatilzied version without the RFC 2119 meaning to emphasis the
relative importance of the requirements. But sure lower case is not an
issues from my perspective.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund