Subject: [avtext] 转发: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-06.txt

From: Xiajinwei <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 09:32:03 +0000

Hi,

I update splicing draft to 06 version to change all RFC2119 keyword to lowercase. The new version is available at here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-06

Thank you!

Jinwei

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2012年2月17日 16:52
收件人: Xiajinwei
抄送: Xiajinwei
主题: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-06.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-06.txt has been successfully submitted by Jinwei Xia and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp
Revision:	 06
Title:		 Content Splicing for RTP Sessions
Creation date:	 2012-02-17
WG ID:		 avtext
Number of pages: 17

Abstract:
   This memo outlines RTP splicing.  Splicing is a process that replaces
   the content of the main multimedia stream with other multimedia
   content, and delivers the substitutive multimedia content to receiver
   for a period of time.  This memo provides some RTP splicing use
   cases, then we enumerate a set of requirements and analyze whether an
   existing RTP level middlebox can meet these requirements, at last we
   provide concrete guidelines for how the chosen middlebox works to
   handle RTP splicing.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:43:23 +0100

Thanks, for the update,

Can you please immediately push another update taking care of these ID nits:

  Miscellaneous warnings:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

  == The document doesn't use any RFC 2119 keywords, yet has text resembling
     RFC 2119 boilerplate text.

  Checking references for intended status: Informational

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

  == Unused Reference: 'RFC2250' is defined on line 666, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text
     '[RFC2250]  Hoffman, D., Fernando, G., Goyal, V., and M. Civanlar,
"R...'

  == Unused Reference: 'RFC3551' is defined on line 674, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text
     '[RFC3551]  Schulzrinne, H. and S. Casner, "RTP Profile for Audio
and...'

  == Unused Reference: 'RFC5117' is defined on line 691, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text
     '[RFC5117]  Westerlund, M. and S. Wenger, "RTP Topologies", RFC
5117,...'

  == Unused Reference: 'RFC5760' is defined on line 708, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text
     '[RFC5760]  Ott, J., Chesterfield, J., and E. Schooler, "RTP
Control...'

Thanks

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Xiajinwei <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 05:38:29 +0000

Hi Magnus,

I fix the nits in the 07 version whose available link is here: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-07.

Thank you!

Jinwei

> -----邮件原件-----
> 发件人: Magnus Westerlund [mailto:[email-masked]]
> 发送时间: 2012年2月17日 17:43
> 收件人: Xiajinwei
> 抄送: [email-masked]
> 主题: Re: 转发: New Version Notification for
> draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-06.txt
> 
> Thanks, for the update,
> 
> > I update splicing draft to 06 version to change all RFC2119 keyword to
> lowercase. The new version is available at here:
> > A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-06.txt has been
> successfully submitted by Jinwei Xia and posted to the IETF repository.
> >