Subject: [Dcrup] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-usage-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 10:24:01 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-usage-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-usage/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please check and address the feedback provided by the gen-art review (Thanks
Jari!). My understanding is that the normative language was discussed in detail
for this draft but Jari brought up a point on forward-comparability with future
algorithms regarding verification. I would also be interested to at least see a
reply to that!