Subject: [Hipsec] MAILING LIST MIGRATION

From: [email-masked] (Gonzalo Camarillo)
Date: Sun May 1 03:56:01 2005

Folks,

at this point, we are moving the official mailing list of the HIP WG to
a server at ietf.org. To send messages to the new mailing list, use the
following address:

[email-masked]

 From now on, do not use [email-masked]. This mailing list
will be shut down shortly.

We have migrated all the subscribers in this list to the new list. In
any case, if you notice that your address did not make it to the new
list for some reason, you can manually subscribe to the new list using
the link below:

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

Make sure you configure your incoming email filters appropriately.

We will migrate the current archives to the ietf.org server shortly as well.

Regards,

Gonzalo
HIP co-chair