Subject: [Hipsec] Survey for HIP Technology Commercialization and Utility

From: Ijaz Ahmad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:14:28 +0300

Hi,

Your few minutes may contribute to the better utility of Host Identity 
Protocol. Please
respond to the survey and take part in the efforts of commercializing 
HIP based solutions.

I am conducting a survey for the comparison of Host Identity Protocol 
(HIP) based
solutions and Mobile Virtual Private Networks (MVPN)  solutions as part 
of my Master
Degree (Wireless Communication Engineering) Thesis at the University of 
Oulu, Finland,
under the supervision of Prof. Andrei Gurtov.

The goal is to know the value and efficiency of both Technologies in 
terms of Mobility,
Security, Costs and Facilitating Conditions. Besides other methods, your 
opinion is
welcome to know the value of the above technologies. The survey consists 
of small
multi-choice questions only. You also have the option to write comments, 
if you want to
justify your answers. You have open choice of answering any question; 
you can skip
questions if you do not want to answer. But, you are requested to answer 
all the
questions to reach better conclusions.

The survey can be completed within 15 minutes.
Link to Survey is;

https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/404AC94E0FE0C686.par

Thanking you

Ijaz Ahmad
Masters Degree Student in Wireless Communication Engineering
University of Oulu, Finland