Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 07:22:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking Environment (HIP BONE) Instance Specification for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : Ari Keranen
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
                          Jouni Maenpaa
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-04-23

   This document is the Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking
   Environment (HIP BONE) instance specification for the REsource
   LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) protocol.  The document provides the
   details needed to build a RELOAD-based overlay that uses HIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-05.txt

---

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:26:28 +0300

Folks,

This was just a simple update to keep the draft alive and make the 
section numbers and parameter names to match the ones in the latest 
RELOAD draft.

Cheers,
Ari

On 4/23/12 5:22 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Hipsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec