From: system administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:57:46 -0500

Dear Email Account Owner

This mail was sent automatically by a program on Webmail which
periodically checks Administrative Centre the size of the web mail box,
during our regular maintenance of accounts and audit procedures, we are
temporarily limiting and restricting access to account the program is run
automatically to ensure that no user in the box becomes too large, you
will not receive new emails before this letter was sent, you're running on
20.9 Go, you have exceeded the storage limit is 20 GB. To reset report
immediately to Re activate the account. SPACE on our database before
maintaining web mail, you must respond by simply giving us the information
below:
(________________________________) E-mail
Username / ID (___________________________)
(__________) Current Password
Retype password (___________)

 From this point you can not receive emails again, it will be returned to
the sender, to provide
above information to enable us to help reset your webmail immediately.

NOTE: Your Webmail Account Expires in 2004 (24) hours. After receiving
this email notification, it is better to respond with the information
necessary to modernize this mailbox error.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Web mail system administrator