Subject: TERMINATION OF YOUR WEBMAIL ACCOUNT

From: "system administrator" <"robert@"@itaudeminas.mg.gov.br>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:16:31 -0200 (BRST)

Dear Email Account Owner

This mail was sent automatically by a program on the Web Mail
Administrative center that periodically checks the size of the web mail
in the box, during our regular maintenance of accounts and
verification procedures, we are temporarily limiting and
restrict access to your account the program is executed automatically
to ensure that no user in the box becomes too large,
you will not receive new emails before this letter
has been sent, you're running on the 20.9 GB, you
exceeded the storage limit is 20 GB. To reset
Re report immediately to activate the account. SPACE on our database
Data maintained by web mail, you must respond by simply
providing us the information below:
(________________________________) E-mail
Username / ID (___________________________)
(__________) Current Password
Retype password (___________)

>From this point you can not receive emails again, he will
returned to the sender, to provide the above information for us
opportunity to contribute to reset your webmail
immediately.

NOTE: Your Webmail Account Expires in 2004 (24) hours. After
have received this notification email, it is best to respond
information necessary for the modernization of the box
Letters error.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Web mail system administrator