Subject: Interoperability Test

From: Murali Rajagopal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:47:54 -0800

Folks:

The next IPFC meeting is in Adelaide Australia (March 27-31). 

At this time I would like to invite proposals for an Interoperability Test
Suite, planned during the month of April in Palm Springs, California. This
event should coincide with a SNIA event  at that location. Andrea Westerinen
(SNIA Director) has volunteered to provide details on the location, hotel
info. etc. The goal of the Interoperability Test is to move the RFC 2625
into a DRAFT STD. status after we have run the tests and weeded out the
'fat' (i.e., unimplemented features will be pulled out).

What I would like to see is some email discussion on this started on this
item.

Based on the comments I receive,  I will prepare the Test entrance criteria,
so stay tuned. 

Regards,

IPFC WG Chair

Murali Rajagopal

Senior Manager, Product Engineering
Gadzoox Networks, Placentia,CA
Tel: 714-577-6805, Fax: 714-524-8508  
Email: [email-masked]
 <<...>>