Subject: FW: 47th IETF: SCHEDULING REQUESTS

From: Murali Rajagopal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 14:02:15 -0800

IPFC WG meets March 29, Wednesday 1 -3 PM.

Agenda:

1. Discuss RFC 2625 Interoperability Test Suites
   A Test Suite in the form an Internet-Draft will be published prior to the
meeting.
   The Test Suite is now slated for a July date due to schedule conflicts
with some key participants.
   So far I have received favorable responses to participate from 7 vendors.

2. Internet-Drafts Status:
        Definitions of Managed Objects for the Fabric Element in Fibre
Channel Standard - Brocade 
        Fibre Channel Management Framework Integration MIB - EMC
        A Framework for Fibre Channel MIBs - Sun and Gadzoox

3. New Business 
        Proposal for a Storage Library MIB - Andrea Westerinen SNIA
        Other (details to be announced later)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2000 1:24 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: 47th IETF: SCHEDULING REQUESTS

Meeting Dates: March 26-31, 2000
Location: Adelaide, Australia

We are currently taking scheduling requests for ALL Working Groups 
and BOFs. The cut-off for requesting a slot is Friday, March 3 at 
1700 ET. The agenda for the working group is due by Thursday, 
March 17 at 1200 PM, please submit the agenda to: 
    [email-masked] 
BOF agendas are due at the time the request is made.

If you cancel a scheduled working group session, please send a 
message to [email-masked] as soon as possible. If you cancel a 
session once on site at the meeting, please inform someone at 
the IETF Registration Desk.

With respect to working group and BOF requests, please note the 
following:

1. All scheduling requests must be sent to the appropriate Area 
   Director(s) with a copy to: [email-masked] 

   Applications: Patrik Faltstrom <[email-masked]>
                 Keith Moore <[email-masked]> 
   Internet: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]> 
             Eric Nordmark <[email-masked]>
   Operations: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
               Bert Wijnen <[email-masked]>
   Routing: Rob Coltun <[email-masked]>
            Dave Oran <[email-masked]>
   Security: Marcus Leech <[email-masked]>
             Jeff Schiller <[email-masked]>
   Transport: Scott Bradner <[email-masked]> 
              Vern Paxson <[email-masked]>
   User Services: April Marine <[email-masked]>

   All requests are subject to AD approval. You MUST provide the 
   following information before the group will be scheduled:

a. Working Group or BOF name. (Please read the BOF Procedure at
   ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1bof-procedures.txt 
   before requesting a slot for a BOF.)

b. Area under which Working Group (or BOF) appears;

c. Conflicts you wish to avoid, please be as specific as possible. 

d. Expected Attendance:

e. Special requests. i.e., multicast (data projectors will be available
   in all meeting rooms) 

2. All groups will be scheduled in a regular two hour session unless
   you specifically request a one hour session.  If you request a
   one hour session, the working group will be scheduled on Tuesday.

3. Working groups will be allowed a maximum of two slots. If your 
   working group will need more, please let me know. Additional slots 
   will be available after agenda scheduling has closed (currently 
   March 3) and with approval from the AD.

4. BOF's will not be scheduled unless the AD approved request is 
   accompanied by a full description, BOF name and acronym,
   chairs name and an agenda.