Subject: RFC 2625 Interoperability Testing Call for Participation

From: Murali Rajagopal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:54:45 -0700

The IETF Meeting in Australia discussed the Interoperability Testing of RFC
2625 implementations.
The testing will be physically conducted at the SNIA Facility (Colorado).
Andre Westerinen 
([email-masked] ) has kindly agreed to provide the details
including recommended Hotels. The testing is currently slated to happen
during the second week of August.

Barry Reinhold from UNH ([email-masked]) will oversee the actual Testing and
drive the Test Suites and Configurations through his organization. There is
a fee of $1500 payable to UNH.

Please feel free to contact either Andrea or Barry if you have questions
regarding the testing.

I would like to hear (on the ipfc reflector) from all those wishing to
participate in this testing .

Regards,

Murali Rajagopal

IPFC WG Chair

Senior Manager, Product Engineering
Gadzoox Networks, Irvine,CA
Tel: 949-789-4646, Fax: 949-789-4601  
Email: [email-masked]
 <<...>>