Subject: [lisp] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-jakab-lisp-deployment-02.txt

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:02:56 -0500

The authors have submitted this significant revision to the deployment 
draft.  They have done their best to reflect the discussions with the 
WG, and a number of issues raised privately.  I would strongly urge WG 
members to look at this document, as it needs to be accurate for all of 
our document publications.

Yours,
Joel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-jakab-lisp-deployment-02.txt
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 07:45:02 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : LISP Network Element Deployment Considerations
	Author(s)       : L. Jakab, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jakab-lisp-deployment-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-02-21

This document discusses the different scenarios in which the LISP
protocol may be deployed.  Changes or extensions to other protocols
needed by some of the scenarios are also highlighted.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jakab-lisp-deployment-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.