Subject: [lisp] Prague, and important dates.

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 16:13:53 -0800

Hi All,

Workgroup co-chair motorcycle helmet = on.

As you may be aware the IETF Prague meeting is barely 6 weeks away.

Joel and I have submitted the request for a session and as soon as we have
an idea on the session timing we will let you know for your travel
scheduling. It also needs to be said that workgroups can fall on any day
from Monday through to Friday inclusive, and the IETF agenda is subject to
change.

The following dates may be important to you:

*2011-02-24 (Thursday): Preliminary agenda published for comment.
*2011-02-28 (Monday): Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working
Group and BOF meetings 17:00 PT (01:00 Tuesday, March 1 UTC).
*2011-02-28 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (01:00 Tuesday, March 1
UTC).
*2011-03-04 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
*2011-03-16 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
(01:00 Thursday, March 17 UTC).
*2011-03-21 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
(01:00 Tuesday, March 22 UTC).

As yet I am NOT willing to accept requests for speaking slots, that call
will come soon. However this is fair warning that 'no draft == no slot' and
the STRONG preference is for on-charter items only.

Cheers
Terry