Subject: Re: [lisp] draft-ietf-lisp #48 (reopened): MAP-Replies returning different contents for a given EID (review by Y, Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 14:44:05 -0000

#48: MAP-Replies returning different contents for a given EID (review by Y,
Rekhter)

Comment(by yakov@…):

 The proposed resolution still does not address the issue raised in this
 ticket, namely to document the consequences if two entities do return MAP-
 replies with different contents for a given EID.

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |       Status:  reopened       
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:                 
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/48#comment:4>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues