Subject: [lisp] Fwd: Email input to WG issue trackers.

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:40:02 -0500

Would folks be willing to do this?
This is partly my fault, as I asked Henrik for this after a participant 
asked me.  I failed to allow for Henrik's ability to generate results 
almost before one asked, and had assumed that we were dealing with 
something for later :-)

Yours,
Joel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Email input to WG issue trackers.
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:11:35 +0100
From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
To: WG Chairs <[email-masked]>

Hi,

Till now, the WG issue trackers maintained at tools.ietf.org have provided
the option to send email to the WG mailing list when an issue is added or
updated, but it has not been possible to automatically capture responses
as ticket updates.  With some coding yesterday I've adapted an existing
email2trac add-on so that this becomes possible.  By default this is not
enabled yet; I'd like to have a few WGs test this before I turn it on by
default.

Any takers?

Best,

	Henrik

---

From: Luigi Iannone <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:18:10 +0100

I think this will help in tracking all threads related to the various issues.

Luigi

On 23, Feb, 2011, at 17:40 , Joel M. Halpern wrote:

> This is partly my fault, as I asked Henrik for this after a participant asked me.  I failed to allow for Henrik's ability to generate results almost before one asked, and had assumed that we were dealing with something for later :-)
> 
> Yours,
> Joel
> 
> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp