Subject: Re: [lisp] draft-ietf-lisp #82 (new): Wording in Abstract (comment 8 and 44 reported by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:14:41 -0000

#82: Wording in Abstract (comment 8 and 44 reported by Y. Rekhter)

Comment(by yakov@…):

 There are still few places in the draft that make unsubstantiated claims
 on the topic of being "simple". To remove these claims I would propose the
 following changes:

 1. Section 5. Delete "simple" from the following sentence "These two
 simple
    existing schemes are detailed in Section 5.4.

 2. Section 5.4. Delete "simple" from the following sentence "This section
 proposes two simple mechanisms to deal with packets that exceed the path
 MTU between the ITR and ETR."

 3. Section 6.3.1 Delete "simple" from the following sentence "When data
 flows bidirectionally between locators from different sites, a simple
 mechanism called "nonce echoing" can be used to determine reachability
 between an ITR and ETR."

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |       Owner:                 
    Type:  editorial           |      Status:  new            
Priority:  major               |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/82#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 23:39:19 -0800

> mechanism called "nonce echoing" can be used to determine reachability

Hi Yakov. We will make these changes in draft-ietf-lisp-10.txt.

Dino

>
> -- 
> ------------------------------- 
> +--------------------------------------------
> ------------------------------- 
> +--------------------------------------------
>
> Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/82#comment:2 
> >
> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp