Subject: Re: [lisp] EID Address space

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 00:11:13 -0400 (EDT)

> From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>

    > Allocation startegies for EIDs are described in the deployment draft I
    > believe.

I think he's more concerned about how we're going to confirm that an ETR which
is advertising that it is authoritative for block X/Y is in fact _authorized_
by a RIR to be using that space (i.e. not the namespace allocation
process/mechanism itself).

	Noel

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 00:41:15 -0400

I thought it was pretty clear to all concerned that that is future work, 
probably to be based on SIDR Origin Authentication.  And there is 
already text that says as much.

Yours,
Joel

On 5/27/2011 12:11 AM, Noel Chiappa wrote:
>      >  From: "Joel M. Halpern"<[email-masked]>
>