Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 15:57:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP MIB
	Author(s)       : Gregg Schudel
                          Amit Jain
                          Victor Moreno
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2011-05-31

   This document defines managed objects for the Locator/ID Separation
   Protocol (LISP).  These objects provide information useful for
   monitoring LISP devices, including basic configuration information,
   LISP status, and operational statistics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-mib-02.txt

---

From: Amit Jain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 17:16:49 -0700

The -02 version submitted includes the following changes, largely to bring
it in sync with existing main LISP specs as well as fill in important
compliance information needed for successful compilation:

o Add compliance and conformance details
o Add new tables/objects for instance ID support
o Object name changes as per naming conventions best practices

If the WG has any objection to these changes, the authors are willing to
submit a new version matching -01.

Gregg/Amit/Victor

------ Forwarded Message
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 15:57:42 -0700
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-mib-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
Working Group of the IETF.

 Title           : LISP MIB

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-mib-02.txt
_______________________________________________
lisp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp

------ End of Forwarded Message