Subject: [lisp] I-D Action:draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 11:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP Network Element Deployment Considerations
	Author(s)       : L. Jakab, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-05-03

This document discusses the different scenarios for the deployment of
the new network elements introduced by the Locator/Identifier
Separation Protocol (LISP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.