Subject: [lisp] Fwd: RE: Adrian Farrel's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-ms-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:21:25 -0400

I have been exchanging notes with Adrian about his request for a 
disclaimer on the Mapping Service document.

I believe we have agreed on text which is appropriate.
THere is one implication on the text below.  We will have to make sure 
we put appropriate warnings in the LISP base spec.  But I believe we 
planned to do so anyway.

Please let me know if you see a problem with the proposal.

Yours,
Joel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Adrian Farrel's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-ms-11: (with 
DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 20:18:29 +0100
From: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
...
  Just a statement along the lines of "Issues and concerns about the 
deployment of LISP for Internet traffic are discussed in [LISP]. Section 
5 provides additional issues and concerns raised by this document."

(Obviously, [LISP] would need to include the referenced text!)

Regards,
Adrian