Subject: [lisp] WG meeting in Taipei, and call for agenda items.

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 18:46:00 -0700

Folks,

The draft agenda has been released.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/82/agenda.html

In this IETF 82 draft agenda LISP has the slot:

THURSDAY, November 17, 2011
1740-1940 Afternoon Session III
102    INT    lisp 
 Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG

So the dates to keep in mind are:

2011-10-17 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC).

2011-10-21 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.

2011-10-24 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC).

2011-10-31 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT
(00:00 UTC).

2011-11-02 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT (00:00
UTC).

2011-11-04 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at 17:00
PT (00:00 UTC).

2011-11-07 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT (00:00
UTC).

So I am now open to receive requests for time on the LISP agenda in Taipei.

Please get these to me by 2011-11-01 UTC 00:00:00.

Cheers
Terry

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 18:11:26 -0700

Just a reminder folks,

 Normally by this stage I have several requests in for speaking slots- so
far only one has fronted.

Cheers
Terry

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 23:10:11 -0700

Folks,

The deadline for people to front with agenda requests has passed.

I thank the two people that did front, however after some discussion with my
co-chair we have decided to cancel the LISP slot at IETF 82 as 30 minutes of
content does not justify using the IETF's time/space at this meeting.

Joel and I will still be in Taipei for anyone who desires to speak with us.

Next stop, Paris. ;-)

Cheers
Terry

On 25/10/11 11:11 AM, "Terry Manderson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp