Subject: [lisp] intro & architecture drafts

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:37:55 -0400

draft-chiappa-lisp-introduction and draft-chiappa-lisp-architecture have 
been adopted as working group documents.
While they will eventually be named draft-ietf-lisp..., there is no 
reason to wait on that for discussion, review, comment, etc...

Particularly, it would be very helpful if folks see issues that need 
more discussion in those drafts, so we can discuss them on the list, and 
thus know if we also need to discuss them in Atlanta.

As chair, I would like to see these drafts progress quickly, as they 
will gate other work the working group would like to do.

Comments please?
Thank you,
Joel

---

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:42:56 -0400 (EDT)

> From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>

    > Comments please?

FWIW, we did get two very useful sets of comments (to which I have yet to
reply; my apologies, I've been off busy working on something else:

  http://www.yoshitoshi.net/triptychs.html

if anyone really wants to know :-). But more would be useful and
appreciated...

	Noel