Subject: [lisp] RFC 6835 on The Locator/ID Separation Protocol Internet Groper (LIG)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:52:30 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6835

        Title:      The Locator/ID Separation Protocol Internet 
                    Groper (LIG) 
        Author:     D. Farinacci, D. Meyer
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 26810
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-lisp-lig-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6835.txt

A simple tool called the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
Internet Groper or 'lig' can be used to query the LISP mapping
database.  This document describes how it works.  This document 
is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC