Subject: [lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-mib-08.txt> (LISP MIB) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 07:13:26 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
WG (lisp) to consider the following document:
- 'LISP MIB'
  <draft-ietf-lisp-mib-08.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-01-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines managed objects for the Locator/ID Separation
   Protocol (LISP).  These objects provide information useful for
   monitoring LISP devices, including basic configuration information,
   LISP status, and operational statistics.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.