Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 15:49:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP Canonical Address Format (LCAF)
	Author(s)       : Dino Farinacci
                          Dave Meyer
                          Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2013-01-07

Abstract:
   This draft defines a canonical address format encoding used in LISP
   control messages and in the encoding of lookup keys for the LISP
   Mapping Database System.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/