Subject: [lisp] Draft Agenda for LISP IETF-86

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:15:20 -0800

All,

I have posted a _DRAFT_ agenda at:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/86/agenda/agenda-86-lisp

Please review it and if you see that your requested slot is not there, AND
you have not received an email from me saying it won't be on the agenda -
please email me again.

As with the last meeting The Intro and Architecture documents remain a
gate to any further WG documents being adopted. Please review these
documents and send comments to the list so that we can have these
submitted to the IESG.

You should note that the WG Goals and Milestones now feature as a part of
the Agenda to remind us about the work we have (as a WG) committed to.

Cheers
Terry

---

From: Sharon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:38:45 -0800

LISP FlowMapping for NFV draft will be posted as soon as 00 window reopens.
Sorry for missing the deadline. Meanwhile attached. Thanks. Sharon

On Feb 25, 2013, at 17:15, Terry Manderson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp