Subject: [lisp] Shepherd writeup for draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-07

From: Wassim Haddad <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 22:34:53 -0700

Dear all,

I am the document shepherd for draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-07. In order for me to complete the shepherd writeup, I would like first to ask the authors and the WG if any and all appropriate IPR disclosures required for full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have already been filed.

Regards,

Wassim H.

---

From: Lori Jakab <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 18:21:07 +0300

Hi Wassim,

On 04/27/2013 08:34 AM, Wassim Haddad wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am the document shepherd for draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-07. In order
> for me to complete the shepherd writeup, I would like first to ask the
> authors and the WG if any and all appropriate IPR disclosures required
> for full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have
> already been filed.

Nothing has been filed that applies to this draft, and I'm are unaware
of any IPR outstanding.

Best regards,
-Lori