Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-mib-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 10:58:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP MIB
	Author(s)       : Gregg Schudel
                          Amit Jain
                          Victor Moreno
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-mib-11.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2013-06-17

Abstract:
   This document defines the MIB module that contains managed objects to
   support the monitoring devices that support the Locator/ID Separation
   Protocol (LISP).  These objects provide information useful for
   monitoring LISP devices, including determining basic LISP
   configuration information, LISP functional status, and operational
   counters and other statistics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-mib-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-mib-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/