Subject: [lisp] LISP online bibliography

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 09:03:47 -0400 (EDT)

While working on the LISP architecture documents, I found that we did not have
(as far as I could tell) an online LISP bibliography, listing the
(increasingly) large number of papers on LISP (something I had a need for). I
have put one together:

  http://www.chiappa.net/~jnc/tech/lisp/LISPbiblio.html

It does not yet contain all the I-D's - I will add them once I have time
(i.e. after I get these documents out).

Please let me know of any fixes/additions, and I'll make them.

	Noel

---

From: Michael Hoefling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 15:34:14 +0200

Dear Noel,

Thank you for providing the bibliography.

It would be nice if you could add the following references to the 
bibliography:

Section "Mapping Systems":

Michael Hoefling, Michael Menth, and Matthias Hartmann: A Survey of 
Mapping Systems for Locator/Identifier Split Internet Routing, in IEEE 
Communications Surveys and Tutorials (COMST), accepted for publication, 
2013, IEEE
http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/SURV.2013.011413.00039
http://atlas2.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/menth/papers/Menth13c.pdf

Michael Menth, Matthias Hartmann, and Michael Hoefling: FIRMS: A Mapping 
System for Future Internet Routing, in IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in 
Communications (JSAC), Special Issue on "Internet Routing Scalability", 
vol. 28, no. 8, October 2010, IEEE
http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/JSAC.2010.101010
http://atlas2.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/menth/papers/Menth10p.pdf

The COMST paper provides an extensive overview on mapping system for 
locator/identifier split routing.

Section "Mobility":

Dominik Klein, Matthias Hartmann, and Michael Menth: NAT Traversal for 
LISP Mobile Node, in Proceedings of the 10th ACM CoNEXT Workshop 
Re-Architecting the Internet Workshop (ReArch), Philadelphia, PA, USA, 
November 2010.
http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1921233.1921243
http://dl.acm.org/authorize?338859

Section "Simulators":

Dominik Klein, Michael Hoefling, Matthias Hartmann, and Michael Menth: 
Integrating LISP and LISP-MN into INET, in Proceedings of the 5th 
International Workshop on OMNeT++, March 2012, Desenzano, Italy
http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2263066

Best regards,
Michael

Am 08.07.2013 15:03, schrieb Noel Chiappa:
> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp
>

-- 
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Hoefling, M.Sc.
University of Tuebingen
Faculty of Science
Department of Computer Science
Chair of Communication Networks
Sand 13, 72076 Tuebingen, Germany
phone: (+49)-7071/29-70507, fax: (+49)-7071/29-5220
mailto: [email-masked]
http://kn.inf.uni-tuebingen.de/staff/hoefling

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 09:22:09 -0700

It might be useful to put this link on the LISP wiki page. Thanks for compiling the sources Noel!

Dino

---

From: "Gregg Schudel (gschudel)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 17:50:33 +0000

> It might be useful to put this link on the LISP wiki page. Thanks for compiling the sources Noel!

this is a really fine resource Dino

I'll add it to our sites and the LISP Beta site.

Noel - thank you for putting this together !

Best regards,
Gregg

--------------------------------------------------------------------
.:|:.:|:. | gregg schudel (ccie#9591) LISP technical marketing engr
  cisco   | mobile: +1 571 332 2222   email: [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
cisco corporate legal statement: 
http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 11:24:43 -0700

That is good but I guess I could have been not clear. I meant the LISP Wikipedia web page.

Dino

---

From: "Gregg Schudel (gschudel)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 18:27:06 +0000

> That is good but I guess I could have been not clear. I meant the LISP Wikipedia web page.

Ack - gotcha.

Best regards,
Gregg