Subject: [lisp] Pictures for Intro/Perspective documents?

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 10:45:50 -0400 (EDT)

I've been noticing for a while that there are no 'pictures' in these
documents. This is mostly because I've been too lazy to do ASCII art, not
because I have some fundamental dislike of images. (In fact, in discussions,
I use white-board images a lot.)

So, should these documents have some images, and if so, of what, and where in
the document? Opinions solicited.

	Noel

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 09:30:37 -0700

Noel, let's take this offline. I can contribute some ascii art for you.

Dino

On Aug 7, 2013, at 7:45 AM, [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa) wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp