Subject: Re: [lisp] Probably interim meeting

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 00:50:24 -0400 (EDT)

> From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>

    > Well, if this is a beauty contest. :)

Ah, no, it's not. Maybe you missed the point of my comment? I'm the author of
some of the documents which are being discussed.

    > I am not prepared to travel some thousand miles from the south
    > hemisphere to the north to attend just one interim meeting.

Why do you need to be there? (This is not a snarky question, I really am
trying to understand why it's important that you be able to attend.)

	Noel

---

From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 15:45:36 -0700

> some of the documents which are being discussed.

	Yes, sorry.

> _______________________________________________
> 

	BTW, I do not object the meeting at all. The last thing that I would
like to do is to slow down WG work. I was just curious why the rush.

	Sorry about all the noise.

Regards,
as