Subject: [lisp] LISP Interim meeting

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 08:14:50 -0400

Based on the ongoing discussions of the core documents on the WG list, 
and in the hopes that this will encourage more discussion and more 
progress on these gating items, the LISP WG chairs, with the concurrence 
of our area director, have decided to hold a LISP WG Interim meeting.
The meeting will be held October 3 and 4, 2013 in Herndon, VA.  We will 
start about 10am on the 3rd, and aim to finish by 3pm on the 4th so as 
to give at least some folks travel flexibility.

The primary focus of the meeting will be a detailed and thorough review 
of the then-latest versions of
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction/
and
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-perspective/

If time permits, and a revision has been submitted, we will also discuss
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-threats/

We also hope to discuss what should be done with
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saucez-lisp-impact/
as this is also a gating item on our charter.

The hope is that the on-list discussions and this interim will allow us 
to progress these gating items.

Webex will be provided along with jabber to enable some degree of remote 
participation.

Details on location and webex will be provided closer to the meeting.

Yours,
Joel and Terry

---

From: Fabio Maino <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:20:39 -0700

The meeting will be held at the Cisco facilities located at:
13600 Dulles Technology Drive
Herndon, Virginia 20171

Webex will be available for remote attendees.

Please RSVP unicast to me if you plan to attend in person.

Thanks,
Fabio

On 8/15/13 5:14 AM, Joel M. Halpern wrote:
> progress on these gating items, the LISP WG chairs, with the 
> concurrence of our area director, have decided to hold a LISP WG 
> Interim meeting.
> The meeting will be held October 3 and 4, 2013 in Herndon, VA.  We 
> will start about 10am on the 3rd, and aim to finish by 3pm on the 4th 
> so as to give at least some folks travel flexibility.
>
> The primary focus of the meeting will be a detailed and thorough 
> review of the then-latest versions of
> The hope is that the on-list discussions and this interim will allow 
> us to progress these gating items.
>
> Webex will be provided along with jabber to enable some degree of 
> remote participation.
>
> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp