Subject: [lisp] LISP WG Interim meeting, October 3-4, 2013

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 08:30:33 -0700

Based on the ongoing discussions of the core documents on the WG list,
and in the hopes that this will encourage more discussion and more
progress on these gating items, the LISP WG chairs, with the concurrence
of our area director, have decided to hold a LISP WG Interim meeting.
The meeting will be held October 3 and 4, 2013 in Herndon, VA. We will
start about 10am on the 3rd, and aim to finish by 3pm on the 4th so as
to give at least some folks travel flexibility.

The primary focus of the meeting will be a detailed and thorough review
of the then-latest versions of
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction/
and
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-perspective/

If time permits, and a revision has been submitted, we will also discuss
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-threats/

We also hope to discuss what should be done with
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saucez-lisp-impact/
as this is also a gating item on our charter.

The hope is that the on-list discussions and this interim will allow us
to progress these gating items.

Webex will be provided along with jabber to enable some degree of remote
participation.

Details on location and webex will be provided closer to the meeting.

Yours,
Joel Halpern and Terry Manderson
LISP WG Chairs