Subject: Re: [lisp] Pictures for Intro/Perspective documents?

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 15:57:27 -0400 (EDT)

> From: Damien Saucez <[email-masked]>

    > Maybe we could try to have a reference topology that could be used in
    > every draft

An interesting idea, but it speaks more to 'how' than 'what', and I was
particularly hoping for guidance on the latter.

And depending on the answer to 'what do we want to show', that might affect
the reusability:

    > we could try = to synthesise to encompass all cases, the PxTRs, and
    > MR/MS.

The thing is that for an 'intro' document, I was assuming we'd want to start
with the simplest possible scenario: i.e. one ITR and one ETR - not throw
people 'straight into the deep end of the swimming pool', with a complex
topology with PxTRs, etc, etc.

	Noel

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 13:56:10 -0700

> particularly hoping for guidance on the latter.

Here is a "what" I have used in the past.

Dino

---

From: Sharon Barkai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 22:00:35 +0000

--szb

On Aug 7, 2013, at 14:03, "Dino Farinacci" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp