Subject: Re: [lisp] Probably interim meeting

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 17:55:46 -0400 (EDT)

> From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>

    > And it is such important that we cannot wait one month more for
    > Vancouver?

I am prepared to drive to DC. I am not prepared to drive (etc) to
Vancouver. :-)

	Noel

---

From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 21:42:47 -0700

Well, if this is a beauty contest. :)

	I am prepared to travel some thousand miles from the south hemisphere
to the north to attend several meetings in Vancouver including LISP. I
am not prepared to travel some thousand miles from the south hemisphere
to the north to attend just one interim meeting.

:D

.as

On 8/6/13 2:55 PM, Noel Chiappa wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp
>