Subject: [lisp] All Things LISP materials

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 11:43:58 -0700

With permission from the chairs to post this here ...

Would like to thank everyone who presented and attended the "All Things LISP" meeting in Berlin. The audio recording and slide-sets can be found at (note the minute markers in URLs so you can listen to a specific presentation): 

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/audio-recording.mov
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/00.00.00-dino-atl-lisp-future.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/00.16.20-sharon-IETF87-ATL-FlowMappingNFV1.3.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/00.19.23-fabio-LISP%20for%20DC%20%28All%20Things%20LISP%29.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/00.38.40-dino-atl-lisp-re.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/00.46.54-damien-network_in_the_cloud.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/00.56.02-darrel-P-Bit-All-Things-LISP-v1.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/01.01.43-darrel-CiscoLive-All-things-LISP-Berlin-v2.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/01.09.47-alberto-LISPmob_Status.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/01.26.01-Luigi-IETF-87.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/01.45.28-jose-ietf87_LISP%2BTCM_v1.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/01.59.59-li-LISP-SHDHT.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/02.12.04-damien-lisp_homenet.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/02.25.36-no-audio-dino-atl-signalless-lisp-multicast.pdf

Dino

---

From: Sharon Barkai <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 05:19:47 +0000

Thanks Dino for organizing this extra curricular and quite diverse lisp session.

--szb

On Aug 3, 2013, at 11:44 AM, "Dino Farinacci" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp
>

---

From: "Jose Saldana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 09:07:41 +0200

Thank you very much, Dino. It was an interesting session. I had to leave
pretty soon, so I wasn't able to talk with people afterwards, which is often
one of the most interesting things.

If anyone is interested on the traffic optimization method, you can ask
Luigi or me.

See you!

Jose

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] En nombre de Dino
Farinacci
Enviado el: sábado, 03 de agosto de 2013 20:44
Para: [email-masked] list
Asunto: [lisp] All Things LISP materials

Would like to thank everyone who presented and attended the "All Things
LISP" meeting in Berlin. The audio recording and slide-sets can be found at
(note the minute markers in URLs so you can listen to a specific
presentation): 

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/audio-recording.mov
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/00.00.00-dino-atl-lisp-future.p
df
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/00.16.20-sharon-IETF87-ATL-Flow
MappingNFV1.3.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/00.19.23-fabio-LISP%20for%20DC%
20%28All%20Things%20LISP%29.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/00.38.40-dino-atl-lisp-re.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/00.46.54-damien-network_in_the_
cloud.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/00.56.02-darrel-P-Bit-All-Thing
s-LISP-v1.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/01.01.43-darrel-CiscoLive-All-t
hings-LISP-Berlin-v2.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/01.09.47-alberto-LISPmob_Status
.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/01.26.01-Luigi-IETF-87.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/01.45.28-jose-ietf87_LISP%2BTCM
_v1.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/01.59.59-li-LISP-SHDHT.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/02.12.04-damien-lisp_homenet.pd
f
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/02.25.36-no-audio-dino-atl-sign
alless-lisp-multicast.pdf

Dino

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 07:51:17 -0400 (EDT)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20601620/00.00.00-dino-atl-lisp-future.pd

52,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 EIDs per person !
Obviously iby LISP+ IPv6
This is not something to applaude at. Instead this shows the total absurdity of IPv6.
Concurrently:
Not IPv6 runs out of addresses, but IPv4 does.
But the praised LISP variant, does not buy us a single spare  IPv4 address !

Remember:
In former days/technology routing and addressing were absolutely the same.

Heiner

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 06:32:49 -0700

I want to make sure we don't get off WG topic here. If the chairs feel it is okay for me to reply to this I will. 

However, I will certainly send you a private reply Heiner. 

Dino