Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-threats-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 21:33:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP Threats Analysis
	Author(s)       : Damien Saucez
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-threats-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-10-01

Abstract:
   This document discusses potential security concerns with the Locator/
   Identifier Separation Protocol (LISP) if deployed in the Internet and
   proposes a set of recommendations to mitigate the identified threats
   and to reach a level of security equivalent to what is observed in
   the Internet today (i.e., without LISP).  By following the
   recommendations of this draft a LISP deployment can achieve a
   security level that is comparable to the existing Internet
   architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-threats

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-threats-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-threats-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Damien Saucez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 06:40:09 +0200

Hello,

This is a working version of the draft for the interim meeting as you can 
notice it has been almost fully rewritten. The recommendation section is
still empty but will be properly provisioned for the end of the week.

Thank you all for your comments.

Best regards,

Damien Saucez

On 02 Oct 2013, at 06:33, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp