Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-threats-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 02:12:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP Threats Analysis
	Author(s)       : Damien Saucez
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-threats-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document proposes a threat analysis of the Locator/Identifier
   Separation Protocol (LISP) if deployed in the Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-threats

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-threats-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-threats-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Damien Saucez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:20:08 +0200

Dear all, 

This new version of the draft proposes some editorial changes and
adds a brief discussion on privacy issue as suggested by Stephen.
As the draft does not aim at solving or identifying privacy risks, we
preferred to reference RFC6973. Maybe that would be interesting
to add privacy as a point to consider in the new charter.

Regards,

Damien Saucez

On 21 Oct 2013, at 11:12, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp