Subject: [lisp] Vancouver agenda items?

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 03:39:56 -0400

The LISP session is scheduled for Thursday morning from 9 till 11:30.
We have received a few requests for agenda items.  If anyone would like 
a slot and has not contact us for this meeting, please notify the chairs 
as to what the topic is, what the relevant draft is, and how much time 
you would like.

Thank you,
Joel and Terry

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 04:09:56 -0700

All,

A draft agenda has been uploaded to
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/88/agenda/lisp/

If you see that you have been omitted from the agenda, and you requested a
slice: 
	Firstly, you have my apologies as I have an out of control email inbox.
	(bad inbox, BAD)

	Secondly, please drop me a note.

Presenters, please have slides to me by 5pm Wednesday the 6th Nov.

For others still trying to make up their minds - I would urge you to email
sooner rather than later so Joel and I have time to review additional time
requests.

Cheers
Terry

On 18/10/13 5:39 PM, "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>lisp mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp