Subject: Re: [lisp] VPNs and Initial Applications

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 00:43:18 -0400 (EDT)

> From: xu cai <[email-masked]>

    > may I get a copy of your initial version of the "intro document" ?
    > what's the purpose of the document, a new RFC draft ?

??? We've been discussing this document in the WG for quite a while now?
There have been a number of annoucements regarding posting of new verions of
the ID - most recently three days ago:

  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lisp/current/msg04795.html  
  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lisp/current/msg04796.html

	Noel

---

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 09:25:06 -0400 (EDT)

> I'm really lost as to what the document should say/talk about in this
    > sub-section, and I'm not sure what that "L2 and L3" should expand into
    > ...
    > Can people give me some idea what this sub-section should say? 

... Crickets.

Look, this change was made because _somebody_ asked for it. That person, at
least, ought to be lending a hand.

If I don't get any response, I'm very tempted to just put it back the way it
was.

	Noel