Subject: [lisp] Revised Agenda

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:46:47 -0500

Turns out I missed a few requests, so there is a revised agenda.
Also, some folks have requested time after the  deadline, or without drafts.
If there is time, we will let folks talk about the work.  But the items 
above the time-available line will take precedence.

Yours,
Joel and Terry

CHAIR(s):  Joel Halpern ( jmh AT joelhalpern.com )
            Terry Manderson ( Terry.Manderson AT icann.org )

SECRETARY: Wassim Haddad ( wassim.haddad AT ericsson.com )
            Luigi Iannone ( [email-masked] )

AGENDA

Session 1/2 (60 min)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

MONDAY, March 03, 2014
1520-1620, Session 1. 60 Mins

Administration        5 minutes
     Halpern/Manderson
     - Jabber Scribe(s)
     - Blue Sheets
     - Agenda Bashing
     - Status reports for WG drafts

o WG Draft updates

- LISP Introduction
	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-03
	5 minutes
	Chairs
	
- LISP Deployment Considerations
	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-12
	10 minutes
	D. Lewis

- LISP Threats Analysis
	http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/draft-ietf-lisp-threats
	10 minutes
	D. Saucez

- LISP EID Block
	http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block
	5 mins
	L. Iannone

o Non WG Documents

- LISP EID Block Management
	draft-iannone-eid-block-mgmnt
	10 mins
	Luigi Iannone

- LISP Data Plane Crypto
	Document to be submitted
	20 mins
	Dino Farinacci

Session 2/2 (60 min)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

MONDAY, March 03, 2014
1630-1730, Session 2. 60 Mins (actually starting at 1620)

- LISP Secure Hybrid Cloud Extensions
 
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-freitas-bellagamba-lisp-hybrid-cloud-usecase-00.txt
	15 mins
	Santiago Freitas

- LISP DC Deployment
	http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-moreno-lisp-datacenter-deployment-00.txt
	5 min
	Victor Moreno

- LISP Mobility Use Case
 
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-hertoghs-lisp-mobility-use-cases-00.txt
         10 minutes
         Yves Hertoghs

- LISP Replication Engineering
         http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-coras-lisp-re-04.txt

Time permitting:

- LISP Signal Free Multicast
          not-yet-posted: draft-farinacci-lisp-signal-free-00
          Dino Farinacci

- LISP Reliable Transport
 
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kouvelas-lisp-reliable-transport-00.txt
          Isidor Kouvelas

- SDN extensions for LISP
          http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-sdn-00.txt
          Alberto Rodriguez=Natal