Subject: [lisp] LISP EID Block - IPR disclosures

From: Damien Saucez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:09:03 +0200

Dear all,

I am the document shepherd for draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-08. In order
for me to complete the shepherd writeup, I would like first to ask the
authors and the WG if any and all appropriate IPR disclosures required
for full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have
already been filed.

Best regards,

Damien Saucez

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 08:12:54 -0700

I am not aware of any IPR pertaining to this draft.

Dino

On Jun 10, 2014, at 8:09 AM, Damien Saucez <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp

---

From: Luigi Iannone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:40:25 +0200

Not aware of any IPR concerning this document.

Luigi

---

From: "Darrel Lewis (darlewis)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 16:38:35 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR pertaining to this document.

-Darrel