Subject: [lisp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-oam-00.txt

From: Alberto Rodriguez-Natal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 22:16:32 +0900

Dear all,

We have just submitted a new draft discussing OAM (Operations
Administration Management) use-cases and requirements for LISP.

Please, feel free to review it and provide feedback.

Thanks,
Alberto

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-oam-00.txt
To: Albert Cabellos-Aparicio <[email-masked]>, Marc Portoles-Comeras <
[email-masked]>, Alberto Rodriguez-Natal <[email-masked]>, Michael
Kowal <[email-masked]>, Darrel Lewis <[email-masked]>, Fabio Maino <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-oam-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Alberto Rodriguez-Natal and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-oam
Revision:       00
Title:          LISP-OAM (Operations Administration Management): Use cases
and requirements
Document date:  2014-07-04
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          13
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-oam-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-oam/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-oam-00

Abstract:
   This document describes Operations Administration and Management
   (OAM) use-cases and the requirements that they have towards the LISP
   architecture.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat