Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 03:12:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP EID Block Management Guidelines
        Authors         : Luigi Iannone
                          Roger Jorgensen
                          David Conrad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes an allocation framework for the management of
   the LISP EID address prefix.  The framework described relies on
   hierarchical distribution of the address space with sub-prefixes
   allocated on a temporary basis to requesting organizations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Luigi Iannone <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 12:14:25 +0200

Hi All,

this is the EID Block Management document updated as discussed during last meeting in London.

Please review ;-)

ciao

Luigi

On 02 Jul 2014, at 12:12, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp