Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-threats-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 07:34:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP Threats Analysis
        Authors         : Damien Saucez
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-threats-10.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document proposes a threat analysis of the Locator/Identifier
   Separation Protocol (LISP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-threats/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-threats-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-threats-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Damien Saucez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 16:48:51 +0200

Dear all,

We just submitted a revision of the threat document.

We would like to thank the WG in general and Ron in particular for all
the comments that have been provided.

As you can see, the document changed in depth so to cover as much attack as possible.

See you in Toronto. 

Damien Saucez 

On 04 Jul 2014, at 16:34, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp