Subject: [lisp] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on charter-ietf-lisp-03-00: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 22:01:57 -0800

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-lisp-03-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-lisp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This text

"The LISP WG is chartered to continue work on the LISP base protocol with
the
main objective to develop a standard solution based on the completed
Experimental RFCs and the experience gained from early deployments."

might be clearer if it said "a standards-track solution".

---

From: Luigi Iannone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 10:03:01 +0100

Hi Spencer,

thanks for the catch I agree that the current text is sloppy on this point and that the wording you suggest is much better.

ciao

L.

> On 02 Feb 2016, at 07:01, Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]> wrote:
>