Subject: [lisp] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 20:23:40 -0800

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't parse 

       The conditions of registration renewal should no different to the
       conditions of registration.

---

From: Luigi Iannone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:28:04 +0100

Yes…. badly worded.

The idea was that renewing the registration means that the requester continue using the prefix in the way described at first registration request.

Wa will rephrase the sentence.

ciao

L.

> On 16 Feb 2016, at 05:23, Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]> wrote:
>