Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 23:17:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP Configuration YANG Model
        Authors         : Vina Ermagan
                          Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Florin Coras
                          Carl Moberg
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Fabio Maino
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 82
	Date            : 2016-06-19

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model to use with the Locator/ID
   Separation Protocol (LISP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Vina Ermagan (vermagan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 06:23:03 +0000

Hi All,

This update includes minor edits for coherency, including upgrading the
imported draft versions for ietf-inet/yang-types.

Best,
Vina

On 6/19/16, 11:17 PM, "lisp on behalf of [email-masked]"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>lisp mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp