Subject: [MSEC] Scalability issues in MSEC proposals

From: Magnus Kløvstad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:43:13 +0200

Hi,
I am writing a paper for my master degree (University of Oslo, Norway)
related to secure multicast scalability in large multicast groups with a
single source. I have so far reviewed MSEC documentation on group management
in the following protocols GSAKMP light, MIKEY and GDOI.

As a part of the paper I will use modelling and simulation in Javasim
(http://www.javasim.org) to simulate different scenarios and get a better
view on scalability issues. I will therefore be grateful for all kind of
documentation and links related to scalability. In particular documentation
and implementation (not necessarily Javasim) related to group
managment,key-distribution and re-keying.

Best regards

Magnus Klovstad
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec