Subject: Application of MIPv6 to multi-homing draft

From: marcelo bagnulo <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Feb 2003 12:58:09 +0100

I would like to submit the following draft to the wg:

draft-bagnulo-multi6-mnm-00

Title: Application of the MIPv6 protocol to the multi-homing problem

Abstract:
   This note attempts to describe how to apply the MIPv6 protocol to
   provide fault tolerance to transport layer connections established
   between a multi-homed host and other hosts in the Internet.
   Specifically, this note addresses the usage of MIPv6 signaling
   messages to convey information about alternative address to be used
   when an outage occurs. Additionally, possible mechanisms to detect
   failures affecting the currently used path are explored.

Unitl it is available at the ID site, you can find a copy:

http://www.it.uc3m.es/marcelo/draft-bagnulo-multi6-mnm-00.txt

Feedback is appreciated

Thanks, 
                      
-- 
marcelo bagnulo <[email-masked]>
uc3m