Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-de-launois-multi6-naros-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 07:21:33 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: NAROS : Host-Centric IPv6 Multihoming with Traffic 
                          Engineering
	Author(s)	: C. de Launois, O. Bonaventure
	Filename	: draft-de-launois-multi6-naros-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2003-5-15
	
More and more ISPs are multihomed and need to engineer their
interdomain traffic.  Unfortunately, both multihoming and traffic
engineering contribute to the growth of the BGP routing tables.  For
IPv6, a better solution for multihoming and traffic engineering is
required.  This document proposes a host-centric IPv6 multihoming
solution that relies on the utilization of a 'Name, Address and ROute
System' (NAROS) server.  A key advantage of using this server is that
it allows a multihomed site to engineer its interdomain traffic
without transmitting any BGP message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-de-launois-multi6-naros-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-de-launois-multi6-naros-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-de-launois-multi6-naros-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.