Subject: RE: comments on requirements-05

From: "Bound, Jim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 05:02:09 -0400

I see nothing worth complaining about I think this req doc is in far
better shape than before.

Two notes:

1.  Add Noel's list for clarity to the reqs.

2.  Change RFC 2553 to RFC 3493

Thanks
/jim

---

From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:35:33 +0200

Ok, I am waiting for Joe to post the -06 version and then I think we 
will have a short "last-call" and then ship it

- kurtis -

PS By short I do not mean the 5 hours of last time...:-)

---

From: Joe Abley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 12:29:34 -0400

> 1.  Add Noel's list for clarity to the reqs.

I'm almost finished with edits to -05, but I can't find Noel's list in 
my multi6 folder. Could someone point me in the right direction?