Subject: Seoul Multi6 meeting

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 14:24:59 +0100

Unfortunately I cannot be in Seoul, so Kurtis will be running the
meeting this week. However, I would like to remind people that in our
new charter, which is the final stage of IESG approval, it is
stated that

"Development of specific solutions will require approval of the 
IESG (e.g., a recharter)."

and one of our milestones is

"APR 04        First draft of architectural evaluation"

so although it is good to see such a variety of preliminary
solution drafts, our main job now is not to design a specific 
solution, but to conduct the architectural analysis that
will lead to a choice of approach. That's why these two agenda
items are very important:

 4. draft-lear-multi6-things-to-think-about-00.txt, 30 mins, Eliot Lear
 5. Architectural analysis, Geoff Huston, 20 mins.

I hope the meeting goes well.

   Brian Carpenter
   multi6 co-chair

---

From: Masataka Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 10:53:41 +0900

Brian;

> 5. Architectural analysis, Geoff Huston, 20 mins.

g/[Aa]rchitectural/s//requirement/g

> solution, but to conduct the requirement analysis that

> 5. requirement analysis, Geoff Huston, 20 mins.

You are looping.

						Masataka Ohta