Subject: Re: Comments needed on a few multi6 drafts

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:59:27 +0100

On 23-jan-04, at 10:59, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

> In our draft revised charter we have three aggressive milestones:

> MAR 04        Submit informational I-D to IESG on how multihoming is  
> done today

[...]

> Could everybody who has further comments on the following drafts
> please send them promptly, so that we can ask the various document
> authors/editors to prepare new versions for WG Last Call very soon:

> draft-ietf-multi6-v4-multihoming-00 (very expired, but you can find it  
> at
> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/01aug/I-D/draft-ietf-multi6-v4- 
> multihoming-00.txt)

I'm not sure about the purpose of this draft. Is it supposed to explain  
multihoming to people who don't already know about it? It doesn't  
really do that. If such a document is needed, I'd be happy to write  
one. (Think  
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/network/2002/08/12/multihoming.html but  
targeted to a more IETF-knowledgeable audience.)