Subject: Sunday's multi6 bar BOF, and Monday's jabbering

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 14:54:49 +0200

For those attending the interim meeting and arriving in Santa Monica
on Sunday, there will be a bar BOF starting at about 17:00 PDT
(OK, 5 p.m.) somewhere in the Loews Beach Hotel. No agenda, no
budget, just an informal discussion for people interested.

For those not attending, we hope to have a couple of jabber
scribes active on Monday (maybe not all day long). Point
your jabber client at multi6 on server ietf.xmpp.org from
about 09:00 PDT (16:00 UTC).

    Brian and Kurtis

---

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 15:55:07 +0200

> about 09:00 PDT (16:00 UTC).

If everything goes well we'll also be doing some streaming, probably 
audio-only or good quality audio and limited quality video. See 
http://www.muada.com/multi6streaming2.php for more information. Note 
that this will be unicast streaming using the RTSP protocol, which 
often doesn't survive NAT. Sorry, but no IPv6 as of yet.  :-)

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:08:02 -0700 (PDT)

> budget, just an informal discussion for people interested.

I hope I can find you when I arrive; I should be at the hotel between 7:30 and
8.

  Erik

---

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 16:10:41 -0700

> I hope I can find you when I arrive; I should be at the hotel between 
> 7:30 and 8.

Yes, some location information would be helpful...

If there's room we may want to sit outside on the terrace that's some 
steps below the poolside area.

And how about tomorrow?