Subject: a/v archive of today's meeting

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:19:52 -0700

The recordings of today's meeting are available at:

http://www.muada.com/multi6streaming2.php

You can either stream audio+video or download the files if the 
streaming doesn't work. The format is Apple Quicktime / MPEG-4. Don't 
expect too much from the video, but the audio is good most of the time.

Let me know if there is any interest in audio-only versions.

---

From: "JORDI PALET MARTINEZ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:19:15 +0200

Hi,

We have also made a streaming format of this, available for IPv6 and IPv4, with several options:

http://6stream.consulintel.euro6ix.org/multi6_ietf_meeting_14062004_part1.wmv
http://6stream.consulintel.euro6ix.org/multi6_ietf_meeting_14062004_part2.wmv
http://6stream.consulintel.euro6ix.org/multi6_ietf_meeting_14062004_part3.wmv
http://6stream.consulintel.euro6ix.org/multi6_ietf_meeting_14062004_part4.wmv
http://6stream.consulintel.euro6ix.org/multi6_ietf_meeting_14062004_part5.wmv

or

http://6stream.consulintel.euro6ix.org/multi6_ietf_meeting_14062004_part1.htm
http://6stream.consulintel.euro6ix.org/multi6_ietf_meeting_14062004_part2.htm
http://6stream.consulintel.euro6ix.org/multi6_ietf_meeting_14062004_part3.htm
http://6stream.consulintel.euro6ix.org/multi6_ietf_meeting_14062004_part4.htm
http://6stream.consulintel.euro6ix.org/multi6_ietf_meeting_14062004_part5.htm

or

mms://6stream.consulintel.euro6ix.org/multi6_ietf_meeting_santa_monica_part1
mms://6stream.consulintel.euro6ix.org/multi6_ietf_meeting_santa_monica_part2
mms://6stream.consulintel.euro6ix.org/multi6_ietf_meeting_santa_monica_part3
mms://6stream.consulintel.euro6ix.org/multi6_ietf_meeting_santa_monica_part4
mms://6stream.consulintel.euro6ix.org/multi6_ietf_meeting_santa_monica_part5

Regards,
Jordi

PS: Sorry, I forgot completely about announcing this last week ...

---- Original Message ----
From: "Iljitsch van Beijnum" <[email-masked]>
To: "Multi6" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 4:19 AM
Subject: a/v archive of today's meeting

> Let me know if there is any interest in audio-only versions.

**********************************
Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.