Subject: WG adoption of draft-nordmark-multi6-threats-01.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:17:18 +0200

Multi6 people,

At yesterday's meeting there was strong consensus to adopt
draft-nordmark-multi6-threats-01.txt
as a WG draft.

If you do not agree with this please say so within a week.

Brian and Kurtis

---

From: Masataka Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:31:38 +0900

> If you do not agree with this please say so within a week.

I do not agree.

With no meeting minutes, I don't think any reasoning necessary.

						Masataka Ohta

---

From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:44:37 +0200

> With no meeting minutes, I don't think any reasoning necessary.

While waiting for official minutes, the Jabber logs can be found here 
http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-logs/[email-masked]/2004-06-14.html.

And the drafts are the drafts. You either agree with them or you don't.

- - kurtis -

---

From: Masataka Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:40:32 +0900

Kurt Erik Lindqvist;

> http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-logs/[email-masked]/2004-06-14.html.

Jabber logs are not nimutes.

> If you do not agree with this please say so within a week.

So, I said so.

FYI "this" is not draft itself but adoption of the draft.

							Masataka Ohta

---

From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:55:27 +0200

> Jabber logs are not nimutes.

Correct. But I still wanted to point people to them for a transcript of 
what happened.

>> If you do not agree with this please say so within a week.

Noted.

> FYI "this" is not draft itself but adoption of the draft.

Correct.

- - kurtis -

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:35:43 +0200

Since only one objection was received, this draft is now
adopted by the WG.

Erik, the next version can be submitted as
draft-ietf-multi6-multi6-threats-00.txt

   Brian
   co-chair