Subject: WG adoption of draft-lear-multi6-things-to-think-about-03.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:16:18 +0200

Multi6 people,

At yesterday's meeting there was strong consensus to adopt
draft-lear-multi6-things-to-think-about-03.txt
as a WG draft.

If you do not agree with this please say so within a week.

Brian and Kurtis

---

From: Masataka Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:30:40 +0900

> If you do not agree with this please say so within a week.

I do not agree.

With no meeting minutes, I don't think any reasoning necessary.

						Masataka Ohta

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:34:30 +0200

Since only one objection was received, this draft is now
adopted by the WG.

Eliot, the next version can be submitted as
draft-ietf-multi6-things-to-think-about-00.txt

   Brian
   co-chair