Subject: More relevant refrence to ME Jeffrey A. Williams

From: Jeff Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:13:19 -0700

All,

See:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/dnsocomments/comments-whois/Arc03/msg00016.html

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
    Pierre Abelard

"If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
United States v. Carroll Towing  (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
===============================================================
Updated 1/26/04
CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
E-Mail [email-masked]
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827