Subject: Draft multi6 agenda

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:55:54 +0200

Draft agenda. We have to submit it on Monday, so comment right now
please!

Site Multihoming in IPv6 (multi6)

Monday, August 2 at 0900-1130
===============================

CHAIR(s): Brian Carpenter <[email-masked]>
           Kurt Lindqvist <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

  o Administriva                                         5 minutes

  o Agenda Bashing                                       5 minutes

  o Review WG drafts in progress                        60 minutes
    --no presentations, resolve open issues only--
     draft-ietf-multi6-v4-multihoming-01.txt           (10 minutes)
     draft-ietf-multi6-things-to-think-about-00.txt    (10 minutes)
     draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-threats-00.txt      (20 minutes)
     draft-ietf-multi6-architecture-00.txt             (20 minutes)

  o Scenarios                                             5 minutes
    --brief overview--
     draft-palet-multi6-scenarios-00.txt

  o Further discussion of next steps to develop          75 minutes
    concrete recommendations for Wedgelayer 3.5 /
    Fat IP approaches and required components

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:31:51 +0200

Since there were no comments over the weekend, the attached agenda
has been submitted.

I'd like to remind people to be sure to read the 4 WG drafts in progress
(listed below), and either email a summary of your issues to the list, or
be ready to state them briefly at the microphone. The authors are asked
to be ready with a summary of open issues (and no more).

For the closing discussion, please review the minutes of the
interim meeting
   http://ops.ietf.org/multi6/interim-04/interim-meeting-minutes.txt
and the summary of next steps
   http://ops.ietf.org/lists/multi6/multi6.2004/msg00974.html

    Brian
    co-chair hat on