Subject: [netmod] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netmod-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 05:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : YANG - A data modeling language for NETCONF
	Author(s)       : M. Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 168
	Date            : 2009-01-12

YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration and
state data manipulated by the NETCONF protocol, NETCONF remote
procedure calls, and NETCONF notifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod