Subject: [netmod] augment

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 21:39:13 +0100

Hi,

if I understand the new draft -03 correctly, augment is now allowed only
at (sub)module top level and inside uses-stmt. However:
1. augment remained in the tables of substatements (container, 
   leaf, ...)
2. Sec. 7.15 says: The "augment" statement allows a module or submodule 
   to add to the schema tree defined in another module or submodule.
   This omits the uses-augment-stmt case. I think the latter 
   should really be renamed, so how about "amend"?

Question: Can the target node for the top-level augment be inside a
grouping in the foreign module?

Lada

-- 
Ladislav Lhotka, CESNET
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod