Subject: [netmod] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-00]

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 08:42:07 +0100

Hi,

I submitted the -00 version of the DSDL mapping draft. Specification of
the first step (YANG->conceptual tree schema) is fairly complete and
also implemented in pyang by the "rng" plugin.

Specification of the second step (conceptual tree schema->validating
DSDL schemas) is very cursory and consist mainly of placeholders. My
plan is to work on this part and submit a -01 revision before March 09.

Lada

-------- Přeposlaná zpráva --------
Od: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Komu: [email-masked]
Kopie: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Předmět: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-00
Datum: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:12:16 -0800 (PST)

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Ladislav Lhotka and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Mapping YANG to Document Schema Definition Languages and Validating NETCONF Content
Creation_date:	 2009-02-11
WG ID:		 netmod
Number_of_pages: 72

Abstract:
This draft describes the mapping rules for translating YANG data
models into XML schemas using Document Schema Definition Languages
(DSDL).

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
Ladislav Lhotka, CESNET
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C