Subject: [netmod] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-05.txt

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:04:21 +0200

Dear all,

This is the working group last call on the current working group document:

- YANG - A data modeling language for NETCONF: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-05.txt

The authors and the chairs think that this document is mature enough for WGLC.  
This WGLC will last until May 15, 2009.

Please review and send comments to this list.

Thanks.

David^2

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 07:17:54 -0700

>>>>> On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:04:21 +0200, David Partain <[email-masked]> said:

DP> The authors and the chairs think that this document is mature enough
DP> for WGLC.  This WGLC will last until May 15, 2009.

I've seen working groups have longer last calls for large documents
before.  Since this is a 174 page document, you might consider that.
Or, if you're confident that only the standard few will be reading it
(again) this time then it doesn't make sense to lengthen it.
-- 
"In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than the soap,
 and much more difficult to find."  -- Terry Pratchett