Subject: [netmod] NETMOD @ IETF 86 summary

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:06:50 +0100

The NETMOD working group has met for 1.5 hours on Tuesday, March 12th,
during the 86th IETF meeting. The meeting was attended by ~40 people.

* The following documents draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-09,
  draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-09, draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-00, and
  draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-04 have been sent Benoit for
  processing them through the IESG. The routing document
  draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-09 is to follow (waiting for David to
  finish the writeup).

* The system data model draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-05 is in WG last
  call and a number of issues have been brought up. WG meeting time
  was used to find out which issues require changes to the document.
  Once there is a revised I-D, we will need to run a 2nd WG last call.

* The SNMP configuration data model draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-01 is
  in WG last call. A few minor issues have been identified that Martin
  and Juergen will work on. This document needs further reviews and
  likely a 2nd WG last call when a revised I-D is available.

* A revised proposal for a set of data models for stateless packet
  filters was presented. Several people in the room expressed that
  they find this work is useful.

* Lada presented briefly on the JSON mapping of YANG.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>