Subject: [netmod] snmp cfg tls

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 11:53:20 +0100

Hi,

here are some comments on the submodule ietf-snmp-tls:

- should the leafs id and fingerprint have a description?

- should the leafs fingerprint and map-type be mandatory?

- what about renaming the leaf cert-specified-tm-security-name to
  simply 'security-name'?

- what is the snmpTlstmCertToTSNData column referred to in the
  description of map-type? I mean, other than for the specified
  security name case, can this ever happen? Sure, in MIB space,
  someone could invent something magic - but do we take care about
  this at this config interface?

- should the mapping identities have description clauses that explain
  what these identities do?

I have similiar questions for the corresponding NETCONF over TLS
definitions. Perhaps we should sit down next week and make them both
consistent doing the right thing... ;-)

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>