Subject: [netmod] grouping for disabled leaf

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 08:01:28 -0700

Hi,

I was hoping the WG would resolve the enabled leaf
(now inverted to disabled leaf) issues ASAP so we can
update drafts accordingly.

Since the WG decided not to add it to 6021bis, my question
is which module and which RFC will it be in.

This is simple stuff.  It should not be difficult to finish a simple task
like this because IETF administrivia might get in the way.

Andy

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 17:05:26 +0100

> like this because IETF administrivia might get in the way.

Someone should write a yang module defining this grouping. Once we
reach agreement that this module is the solution everybody wants (even
though we have been putting so far enabled leafs everywhere), we will
find a place for it.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>