Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:22:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Common YANG Data Types
	Author(s)       : Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2013-03-25

Abstract:
   This document introduces a collection of common data types to be used
   with the YANG data modeling language.  This document obsoletes RFC
   6021.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/