Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 23:16:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Common YANG Data Types
	Author(s)       : Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2013-05-07

Abstract:
   This document introduces a collection of common data types to be used
   with the YANG data modeling language.  This document obsoletes RFC
   6021.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 08:33:55 +0200

> http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-02

Hi,

this update incorporates last call comments and IANA / directorate
review comments. The technical changes are that I added \. to the
ipv6-address-no-zone pattern and that a hex-string can be zero-length.
Both changes were discussed previously here. Anyway, please double
check the diff and if you find something wrong, please report it
immediately. The document is currently on the agenda of the IESG
telechat on 2013-05-16.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>