Subject: [netmod] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-09

From: Peter Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 23:26:07 -0700

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-09
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: May-03-2013
IETF LC End Date: May-03-2013
IESG Telechat date: May-16-2013

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication as a Standards Track
RFC, but has nits that should be fixed before publication. [Ready with nits]

The abstract says it pretty well: This document defines a YANG data model
for management of IP implementations.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits:

Page 7, bottom: The code copyright date says 2012.  Update it to 2013.

Page 10, in leaf phys-address, the description has an incorrect spelling of
"neighbor".

General: where a description of phys-address is given, in both cases it says
"The physical level address...".  It might be more correct to state "The
link layer address..." for most but not all cases.  

That's it.  Everything appears consistent within the limits of my
understanding of YANG.

		-Peter Yee