Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 14:55:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Interface Type YANG Module
	Author(s)       : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-07.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2013-07-04

Abstract:
   This document defines the initial version of the iana-if-type YANG
   module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 00:04:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

>    This document defines the initial version of the iana-if-type YANG

We stumbled upon some problems with the AFN and SAFI IANA registries,
and in order to not delay the interfaces document, the AFN and SAFI
module has been moved to a separate document (uploaded, but awaiting
approval).  draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-07 now contains the
iana-if-type module only.

/martin