Subject: [netmod] WG Last Call draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-00 (until 2013-07-22)

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 14:38:55 +0200

Hi,

I hereby like to start a WG last call for the document "IANA
Timezone Database YANG Module":

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-00

Please indicate your support by Monday July 22nd. We are not only
interested in receiving defect reports, we are equally interested
in statements of the form:

  "I have reviewed I-D XYZ and I found no issues"
  "I have implemented the data model in I-D XYZ"
  "I am implementing the data model in I-D XYZ"
  "I am considering to implement the data model in I-D XYZ"

This is	the 1st WG last call on this document.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>