Subject: [netmod] wg last call reminder

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 08:50:46 +0200

Hi,

This is	a gentle reminder that the following I-Ds are in WG last
call:

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-08
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-12
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-07
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-00

Please indicate your support by Monday July 22nd. We are not only
interested in receiving defect reports, we are equally interested
in statements of the form:

  "I have reviewed I-D XYZ and I found no issues"
  "I have implemented the data model in I-D XYZ"
  "I am implementing the data model in I-D XYZ"
  "I am considering to implement the data model in I-D XYZ"

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 22:22:20 +0200

Hi,

another gentle reminder - note that reviews during WG last calls are
crucial and important to move I-Ds towards RFCs.

/js

/js