Subject: [netmod] WG Last Call draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-12 (until 2013-07-22)

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 14:29:01 +0200

Hi,

I hereby like to start a WG last call for the document "A YANG
Data Model for Interface Management":

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-12

Please indicate your support by Monday July 22nd. We are not only
interested in receiving defect reports, we are equally interested
in statements of the form:

  "I have reviewed I-D XYZ and I found no issues"
  "I have implemented the data model in I-D XYZ"
  "I am implementing the data model in I-D XYZ"
  "I am considering to implement the data model in I-D XYZ"

This document already had two WG last calls and it subsequently
went through IETF last call. Several issues were raised during
IETF last call and some of them required to be explicit how we
deal with the separation of configuration state and operational
state. This version of the I-D is believed to address the issues
that were raised.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>