Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 16:30:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A YANG Data Model for SNMP Configuration
	Author(s)       : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-03.txt
	Pages           : 84
	Date            : 2013-11-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of YANG definitions for
   configuring SNMP engines.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/