Subject: [netmod] vancouver meeting summary and action items

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 01:09:25 +0100

Hi!

About 60 people attended the NETMOD meeting in Vancouver. The
chartered documents and the associated actions items are listed below:

 - draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg has been sent to the AD (Benoit).

 - draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg and draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type
   will both be revised once more to change the interface type to an
   identity. The documents will then be sent to the AD (Benoit).

 - draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg will be updated after the IETF meeting
   and then put into WG last call.

 - draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt and draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones
   have completed WG last call. The shepherd (Juergen) has to produce
   a writeup and then the document will be send to the AD (Benoit).

 - draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg has been updated shortly before the
   meeting and the authors believe it is complete. It will go to WG
   last call.

The remaining meeting time was used to look at some of the proposed
new work. The meeting went short of time and further discussions of
proposed new work and whether the WG should recharter or close down
once all chartered documents have been delivered will take place on
the mailing list.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>