Subject: [netmod] interfaces-cfg-15 and system-mgmt-10

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 19:51:31 +0100

Hi,

Martin has posted revised I-Ds in order to resolve the issues that
were raised. The diffs are here:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-15.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-10.txt

I believe the changes document concensus. If you believe otherwise,
please tell us over xmas. I believe Benoit wants to move these
documents to the IESG.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 12:36:41 +0100

Hi,
> please tell us over xmas. I believe Benoit wants to move these
That's correct :-)

Regards, Benoit