Subject: [netmod] [Errata Verified] RFC6020 (3835)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 09:23:20 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been verified for RFC6020,
"YANG - A Data Modeling Language for the Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)". 

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6020&eid=3835

--------------------------------------
Status: Verified
Type: Technical

Reported by: Chris LaBauve <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2013-12-12
Verified by: Benoit Claise (IESG)

Section: 12

Original Text
-------------
   type-body-stmts     = numerical-restrictions /
                         decimal64-specification /
                         string-restrictions /
                         enum-specification /
                         leafref-specification /
                         identityref-specification /
                         instance-identifier-specification /
                         bits-specification /
                         union-specification

Corrected Text
--------------
   type-body-stmts     = numerical-restrictions /
                         decimal64-specification /
                         string-restrictions /
                         enum-specification /
                         leafref-specification /
                         identityref-specification /
                         instance-identifier-specification /
                         bits-specification /
                         union-specification / 
                         binary-specification

   binary-specification = [length-stmt stmtsep]

Notes
-----
Grammar rule 'type-body-stmts' does not provide for the case when type is 'binary'; this would be a rule allowing 0 or 1 length substatements according to 9.8.1.

--------------------------------------
RFC6020 (draft-ietf-netmod-yang-13)
--------------------------------------
Title               : YANG - A Data Modeling Language for the Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)
Publication Date    : October 2010
Author(s)           : M. Bjorklund, Ed.
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : NETCONF Data Modeling Language
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG