Subject: [netmod] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netmod-rfc6087bis-00.txt

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:18:07 -0800

FYI,

I have posted an update to the YANG Guidelines RFC.
See section 8 for the specific changes.

I would like the WG to discuss this draft on the mailing list,
to determine if we should keep obsolete guidelines or update
the guidelines RFC to reflect best current practices.

If any guidelines are incorrect or missing, then please
bring up these issues on the mailing list.

There are relatively few changes made, so I am hoping
the NETMOD charter can include this update to RFC 6087.

Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 1:04 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netmod-rfc6087bis-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of YANG Data
Model Documents
        Author          : Andy Bierman
        Filename        : draft-bierman-netmod-rfc6087bis-00.txt
        Pages           : 32
        Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This memo provides guidelines for authors and reviewers of Standards
   Track specifications containing YANG data model modules.  Applicable
   portions may be used as a basis for reviews of other YANG data model
   documents.  Recommendations and procedures are defined, which are
   intended to increase interoperability and usability of Network
   Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) implementations that utilize YANG
   data model modules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-netmod-rfc6087bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netmod-rfc6087bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt