Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 10:03:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for SNMP Configuration
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-04.txt
	Pages           : 85
	Date            : 2014-02-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of YANG definitions for
   configuring SNMP engines.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:06:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

We have posted a new version of the snmp-cfg draft, addressing the
comments received during the WGLC.

Specifically, we introduced an explicit target-params list
(representing snmpTargetParamsTable).  The inline params are replaced
with a reference to a target-parmas.

We also added test describing how an implementation should handle the
spin locks.

+ some other clarifications and bug fixes.

/martin & juergen

Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-04.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 10:03:02 -0800
List-Id: NETMOD WG list <netmod.ietf.org>

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod