Subject: [netmod] IPR Poll for draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-04

From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:50:46 -0500

Netmod WG:

	This mail starts the IPR poll on draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-04.

	Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-04?
If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

	If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to this
email explicitly regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.
*The response needs to be sent to the EMAN wg mailing list.* The document
will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from *each
author and contributor*.

	If you are on the NETMOD WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that
has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

	Thank you,

	Tom and Juergen, NETMOD WG Chairs

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:56:48 +0100

> will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from *each

I am not aware of IPR claims against this document.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 18:06:40 +0100 (CET)

Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]> wrote:
> *The response needs to be sent to the EMAN wg mailing list.

(s/EMAN/NETMOD/)

I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this document.

/martin

---

From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:46:54 -0500

Sorry folks, please replace EMAN w/ NETMOD! I was doing some work for EMAN in parallel. *)

	--Tom