Subject: [netmod] NETMOD WG Virtual Interim Meetings

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 21:59:15 +0200

The NETMOD WG will hold a series of weekly virtual interim meetings.
The meetings will take place on Wednesdays between 16:00 and 18:00
CEST. The first meeting will be on Wednesday 2014-06-04. The agenda is
to iterate over the YANG 1.1 issues list with the goal to close open
issues until there are none left open.

The WebEx details can be found below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
JOIN USING WebEx

Go To:
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?J=202712764&PW=NOWQ0ZTRhOTkz

Meeting Password ----- netmod
Meeting Number ----- 202 712 764

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT - PLEASE READ: DO NOT DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS FROM WITHIN THE (408) OR (919) AREA CODES
----------------------------------------------------------------
Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
-  San Jose/Milpitas (408) area:  525-6800
-  RTP (919) area:  392-3330

Dialing the WebEx toll free numbers from within 408 or 919 area codes is not enabled (non-Cisco phones).  " If you dial the toll-free numbers within the 408 or 919 area codes you will be instructed to hang up and dial the local access number." Please use the call-back option whenever possible and otherwise dial local numbers only.  The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800  RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903  United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111  Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394  China: +86.10.8515.5666

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>