Subject: [netmod] RFC 7223 and RFC 7224

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 13:33:43 -0700

Congrats to all people involved with those 2 RFCs.

Now that we have some more experience in producing YANG modules, the 
subsequent ones must be produced way faster.

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 10:06:30 +0200

On 15 May 2014, at 22:33, Benoit Claise <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Now that we have some more experience in producing YANG modules, the subsequent ones must be produced way faster.

Hopefully they will. What will be the next steps with the other pending documents?

Thanks, Lada

> 
> Regards, Benoit
> 
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

--
Ladislav Lhotka, CZ.NIC Labs
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 17:48:58 +0200

> Hopefully they will. What will be the next steps with the other pending documents?

Here is a summary of where I think we are regarding the 'old'
documents (from our previous charter):

- draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg: RFC Editor Queue

- draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt: Waiting for AD Go Ahead

  I think the last version (-16) clears all IESG discusses (and there
  were quite a few I would say); hopefully this I-D moves relatively
  soon into the RFC Editor Queue.

- draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg: AD Evaluation

  Martin just posted a new revision that clears all edits the editors
  had pending (essentially making the transport endpoint construction
  extensible with transport specific parameters). Once Benoit is done
  with his review, the document should go to IETF last call and then
  through the IESG process.

- draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg: Waiting for WG Chair Go-Ahead 

  This document has been waiting for me (way too long - I have to
  apologize) for producing the writeup that is needed to request
  publication from the IESG. I have done my homework now and I found a
  couple of mostly editorial nits that I think should be fixed before
  we send this document to the IESG. I will send a separate message
  and ask Lada to address the nits. Once done, I send this over to the
  IESG.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 12:11:24 -0700

> - draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg: RFC Editor Queue
Correct.
>    soon into the RFC Editor Queue.
After the second IETF LC, this document returned on the 2014-05-29 IESG 
Telechat
I don't foresee much problem, as the DISCUSSES have been taken care of.
See http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt/ballot/

>    through the IESG process.
Yes, I need to review the new posted version.

Regards, Benoit