Subject: [netmod] RFC 7223 on A YANG Data Model for Interface Management

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 14:29:49 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7223

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for Interface Management 
        Author:     M. Bjorklund
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      39
        Characters: 70537
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-16.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7223.txt

This document defines a YANG data model for the management of network
interfaces.  It is expected that interface-type-specific data models
augment the generic interfaces data model defined in this document.
The data model includes configuration data and state data (status
information and counters for the collection of statistics).

This document is a product of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC